ssoooo cold! We went to the Ripleys believe it or not Aquarium in Gatlinburg TN. Vanessa LOVED the fish!
Mom, Dad and Grandma! Thanks so much for spending Christmas with us! We loved having you and Vanessa really enjoyed spending time with you all as well! Thanks for the trip to Pigeon Forge, we had a great time! Miss you guys already!
-
This week has been pretty uneventful. I've been looking for dental
insurance to lift the burden of $4500 for Hayleys braces....whew. Took her
to the libr...
Farewell Panama
-
Dear Family and Friends.
This will be our last posting for our mission. Bitter-sweet!!! Sometimes I
wish I could take our little branch here, some of the
mi...
Power of the Priesthood
-
This week was another amazing week. Some many wonderful things happen
every week, and i would be impossible to try to explain everything. But
overall bei...
Miracles and Thanksgiving
-
Tears come to my eyes when I think of this week.....not tears of sadness
but great grateful tears of joy. As you guys are feeling over in america
this is a...
My very first video creation
-
Life passes so fast, we look back and wonder where it went. This video is
my first creation of the sample photos we were able to view from a recent
photo...
"I Want to Keep Troy Boy"
-
As you all know we are expecting again. When I asked Dylan if he wanted
another baby, he said, "No I want to keep Troy boy." I assured him that we
will alw...
Merry Christmas
-
Dear Mom and Dad,
We want to wish you a merry Christmas and thank you for all the many things
you have done for us. We are very grateful that we have been b...
1 comments:
haha! WITH THAT laptop!!! she is too cute to be true. that smirky face.
Post a Comment